Monday, April 14, 2014

Dog Days of Spring

Happy Monday!  Little Gizzy celebrates his 14th birthday today, albeit in much slower fashion.  He share's his special day with my Grandma, who would have been 89 today (miss you!).

I have a great new pattern in the works that was designed to compliment my Snowman Tree Topper...I can't wait for you to see it!  I am working to get it completed and ready for sale this week. Unfortunately, it's taking me much longer, as I've been having a lot of medical tests done to see what's churning backwards inside me lately. All will be fine in due time, but suffice to say, I'm moving at a snail's pace at most tasks these days along with the dog!

 Have a wonderfully, creative day!

1 comment:

  1. ♫ Happy Birthday Little Gizzy, Happy Birthday to you ♫

    Woofs,
    Molly Brown & Jessie ♥

    ReplyDelete