Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Take Out Love - A New Pattern Release!

Wow...2014 is already starting off fast!  I've been working on three new pattern designs and now have the latest one ready for you!  Celebrate Valentine's Day for your special someone with a handmade 'take out' container filled with sentiments inside these
beautiful fabric fortune cookies!

This is by far my quickest and easiest project to complete.  The larger container has a beautiful heart cutwork opening that is encased with beadwork and a tinsel garland around the brim.  The smaller container has closure flaps that interlock and a frayed heart complete with a rusty arrow.  And finally, each fortune cookie is trimmed out with beads, and I've included lots of fortune cookie sayings with the pattern.

Find this new pattern along with all of my other designs in my Etsy shop and on www.Patternmart.com.  And, of course, if you purchase from my blog, you'll save a little cash!  Have fun creating!


2 comments:

  1. Hello there. I have come visiting because Jan at Sew and Sow Farm has been sending her followers on a blog hop. Nice to "Meet" you.

    ReplyDelete