Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Heap of Hats

Hope you had a very nice New Year celebration! Here it is, well into the first week of 2011, and I'm struggling to get back into the swing of things, school schedules, sports activities, and my daughter's 10th birthday, which is only a few weeks away. Wish I could have planned her arrival for a bit later into the year, and not so soon after Christmas, but it is what it is!
My creative clock is a bit stalled these days, so I'm working on the familiar stuff. I just closed out a local month long show, and did extremely well selling hats and scarves this year. So, I've been spending this week making hats for next season's shows. I always seem to be short on the number of hats I have made up, and even though I tripled the amount I made, they sold so well that I really need to have more available. Plus it feels good to have these done and ready, so that I can focus on more creative outlets later on. I've been making these hats for so long that I can pretty much construct them while sleeping, which kinda feels like what I've been doing a lot of lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment