Friday, July 30, 2010

Toot! Toot!

Well, I'm really kinda shy about tooting my own horn, but it's hard not to get excited when I get to create something cute and share it with everyone. I made this little fat Santa ornament for a Christmas in July themed tutorial at OFG, and hope you'll give it a try. My nine year old daughter enjoyed making these together and took most of the photos, since my hands were a little busy! Imagine a bunch of them on a festive holiday tree. Guess it's time to get busy and use up some more of my red fabric. Any reason to go through my immense stash is a good reason to get more, right?
Find the tutorial at: http://oldfarmhousegathering.blogspot.com/. They are super easy and fast and don't have too much sewing involved. Hope you'll give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment